While there are various Career and Technical Education opportunities at schools around Spokane Valley, many students, parents and community members are unaware of just what CTE is and does! This graphic from the national Association for Career and Technical Education explains the many facets of a CTE education. CTE has the goal of preparing students for the real life demands of the working world; giving them the skills, knowledge base and experience that will help them excel in life after school. CTE works with a variety of different subject areas (shown in the cluster below) both in class and after school (in the form of Career and Technical Education Student Organizations). Find out how you or a student you know can get involved in CTE today!
- WVHS DECA Sports Industry Day
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction Asks Public to Help Develop K-12 Education Budget
- SVT Students Win Medals at Washington State SkillsUSA Conference
- East Valley High School FBLA Receives Top Honor for Network Design
- Washington State University 2018 Tuition Waiver Scholarship